Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jacob is going to be a Big Brother!!!

I am happy to announce that Marc and I our expecting our second child!!!

My belly isn’t growing, but our hearts are. Marc and I have chosen adoption as the way we will be expanding our family. This past summer we began the process which will one day allow us to meet the child God has already chosen. Please feel free to join us in our Journey. I will try to update the blog as much as possible. But for those who have traveled down the road of adoption know that it is one that keeps you on your toes and very busy! I will try and post again tonight giving more details and answer any questions you may have.

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love the blog title, it is perfect. I can NOT wait to meet my new niece or nephew:) We are praying for your baby to be everyday and for a safe arrival until you have him or her in your arms to hold forever!
    auntie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea Nat. You made me cry as I could see your heart through what you wrote. You know that our prayers are with you each day, many times a day, as you walk on this journey. We are so glad to be on it with you and we eagerly await the arrival of our "chosen" grandchild. We love you more than words can say. Love Mom and Dad Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc, Natalie and Jacob: I am soooo excited for the three of you...You need to know that I will be praying for all four of you that God will direct your path in the adoption Journey. ...and how exciting it is to think that Jacob will be the big brother and that he will be able to help his Mom and Dad with his new found Joy...a baby that he can love.
    Papa Jim

    ReplyDelete