Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

October 29, 2009

Well we have begun the Florida paper work, so much of it is a repeat with what we have already completed for Hope. I feel like we are at a bit of a standstill until we begin our home study. But on a more exciting note Marc completed our immigration papers and now we wait for our client ID number. I also set Tawny on a mission to find some sort of online scrapbooking site and she was successful. She found a site called that allows me copy and paste my pictures into predesigned scrapbook pages. I can then print of the entire page in color and voila a scrapbook minus the tape and glue. We have to provide Sheppard Care 10 copies of our portfolio (scrapbook) and I can not imagine having to recreate the same pages 10x doing it the scissors and glue way. So a huge thank you to Auntie Tawny for doing all the research!

And the best news yet… we have a date for our first home study appointment. We will be meeting with our social worker Gwen on Nov 5th at 6:30.

NEXT STEP… start our “Dear Birth Momma” letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment