Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

December 1st, 2009

Marc and I have now completed our separate home study interviews and with a quick debriefing after each meeting, I am pretty sure we both agreed on most of our answers.
With our written portion of our profile out of the way, we are only left with completing the “scrapbook” piece. I originally thought this part would be a lot easier than it has been. Apparently marc and I stopped taking pics as a couple once Jacob was born… and our information package on writing a profile suggested we include “attractive” pictures of ourselves… which has proven to be even more difficult. I emailed some friends asking them to search through their archives for pictures of us as a couple and the ones emailed back, did not meet the suggested criteria to say the least. It also was difficult to find one of Tawny and Ryan together, however, we finally stumbled upon one of them at Christmas last year. It was perfect you could see the cooked turkey in the background, Ryan affectionately had his arms around tawny and both had genuine smiles on their faces.

The next day I was reflecting on the completed scrapbook page and realised that good ol’ Uncle Ryan is fingering the camera!!! Thank goodness I caught it before I printed it all. So we will continue to plug away at our profile and look forward to it being printed and binded!

In the meantime we have two more home study meetings, the next is at our house… needless to say there is a lot on marc’s “to do “ list and as for me I am off to paint the baseboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment