Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 13th, 2010 (I am still back tracking... but this post brings me up to date in my journal. So from today on, all post will be in "real time")


Oh what a feeling… ALL paperwork is complete and enroute to Florida!! Jacob and I drove out to Hope this morning to drop off the paperwork… Joan had a checklist of all that needed to be completed; as she worked her way down the list, my hands got sweaty in fear that for some reason we forgot one of the applications, but as she checked off the last box, 1000lbs fell from my shoulders. She said she would be couriering it today and congratulated us both. With my son in hand we walked back to the car and I felt a tear run down my face…”Jacob we now have to just pray pray that Jesus will bring us a baby brother or sister soon”… Jacob replied “or a puddle I can jump in”.


There is no greater Joy than that of a child

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he says the best things! From the mouths of babes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was going to put in my comment...they are so innocent and see this crazy world of ours so simplified...it's beautiful!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete