Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Application Process

September 14th

Well we are half way through the application process… criminal record check – check (even though I am pretty sure I have not had any run-ins with the law, I still found myself wiping my brow when the form came back stating there was no criminal history), physical examination – check (God reminding me that pregnancy is not all that it is cracked up to be), Ministry contact form – check (after removing a sliver from Jacob’s foot the other day, I was concerned the neighbours may have thought we were beating him with a stick), references – check (thank goodness for some good friends and family), 15 million application forms – check!!!
It feels so good to have completed a portion of the requirements. As each form is completed I find myself getting more and more excited!! Next on our “to do list”, TB tests, and our 3 day education seminar on Sept 23-25th!

I wasn’t going to write this on paper as I fear being disappointed…but my goal as of today is that we will be on the “active” list by January 1st 2010! Even though I don’t want to hurry 2009 away I am very excited as to what 2010 will bring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment